Director, Business Strategy Execution, Old Elk Distillery, Jul 2016 – Nov 2017
- Launched three new to world spirits brands in less than 12 months.
- Operationalized manufacturing facilities and created Sales and Operations Planning processes to ensure sustainable growth, moving the company from pre-revenue to $10M+ yearly revenue run rate
- Planned sales markets expansion from Colorado only to more than 17 states.
- Grew sales volume at the unprecedented rate of 35% MoM on average, despite highly volatile market conditions and regulatory changes.
- Decreased MoM operational expenses by 15% through process improvements and organizational management strategies
- Oversaw facilities capacity planning and design for $15M+ distillery facility and other operational facilities including production, warehousing, logistics, business offices, and consumer-facing facilities.
Executive Director, Capital Championship, Jul 2015 – Jul 2016
- Capital Championship is a prestigious, world-class entrepreneurial business tournament where the most innovative product and tech startups compete for the national championship title and $250K+ in cash funding and development opportunities.
- Expanded operations to national scale, with events held in 6 cities, while reducing operational expenses by 33% YoY
- Recruited more than 300 applicant companies resulting in the selection of 40+ of the nation's top startups competing in Capital Championship
- Raised more than $500K in operational funding through sponsorships in less than 4 months.
- Established key strategic partnerships with 15 top universities and several other entrepreneurial organizations to elevate the caliber of competitors.
- Organized, planned, and executed competition events with attendance of more than 4,800 live audience members- an increase of more than 10x YoY.
- Executed marketing campaigns using traditional media, social media, event activations, and other digital marketing strategies resulting in exponential growth in media impressions YoY. 2016 Finals event was featured as part of a CNBC piece on Millennial entrepreneurship.
- Established, curated, and oversaw delivery of the Blue Ocean Enterprises Mentoring Program for companies competing in Capital Championship
Client Relations Manager, Aug 2014 – Jul 2015
- Successfully operationalized wood pellet manufacturing plant after previous ownership had several failed attempts
- Increased profitability across client business portfolio by more than 25% on average.
- Installed and managed ongoing strategic planning processes for all client companies.
- Oversaw capital contributions and operating efficiencies for the client portfolio.
- Managed working teams for more than a combined 13 transformational initiatives resulting in more than $3M in net new revenue and cost savings.